We invite two representatives from each of the countries competing at the OEC 2011, to a meeting in the hall on Saturday evening as soon as the competition is over for the day. At the meeting we will discuss and decide the following:
- Do we want to make the Open European Championship a tradition?
And if we do…
- Which country will host the Open European Championship next year?
– Please talk to your Kennel Club or Freestyle Organisation before the meeting and make sure they support you if you wish to host the OEC in 2012.
– Please send an e-mail in advance to emmy[at]hazyland.dk if your country could be interested in hosting the 2012 OEC.
- Do we want any changes in the rules before next year?
– Please send your suggestions for rule changes to emmy[at]hazyland.dk no later than 10th October 2011. Suggestions that has not been sent in in advance will not be taken into consideration at the meeting.